Thanks for gifting some lucky person with an annual membership to the Olympia Woodworkers Guild!
Here is what you should do so we don’t spoil the surprise.
1. Input the name of the person you are sending the gift to in the ‘name’ field
2. Add the recipient’s full address so we can send them their welcome package.
3. Tell us where to send the new member package. (To their home address or yours?)
4. Include your name, telephone number, and email (in case we need to coordinate with you). Please include your address in the “gift giver” section if you want us to send the package to you.
5. Enter the calendar date when it is “safe” to contact the gift recipient.
We may need to get in touch with you to send the new member’s Information Packet. That is why we ask for your contact information. Don’t worry; we won’t add you to our mailing list.
The Information Packet includes:
– their new name badge
– their membership card to be used for vendor discounts
– information about the Guild
– a small woodworking gift engraved with the Guild name.
As soon as we have your information, we will deliver the packet to you so you can put it in their stocking or present it at their birthday, retirement, or another special occasion.
After the “safe date,” we will contact the new member and verify that their information is correct.
P.S. If this is NOT a surprise, you can skip entering the calendar date.
Ready to give the gift of Guild membership? Click the button below.